• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

The Division giveaway update

Status
Not open for further replies.

g1nt3r

Death Otter
Alrighty folks, it's now the 20th and entry to the giveaway is closed. I will now spend the next couple days compiling all the entries and deciding who I feel have proven themselves to be active members of the community. Like I said in the original post, people who simply just registered and made a post or two and then disappeared will not be eligible. I will be releasing the list either tomorrow or Friday. Then I will be live streaming the raffle via The Division Forums Official Twitch channel on Saturday the 23rd. I will give a specific time on Friday. Good luck fellow agents!

g1nt3r

Death Otter
Alright folks here is a list of the eligible agents for the raffle. I basically picked all the people who made over 10 posts before the 20th. So if you're not on this list, I have decided to raffle another copy next month which I will post and explain on how to enter that raffle.

1. Masakari
  2. FamousWarriorX
  3. Tinkkz
  4. LadyOfLegend
  5. kaze369
  6. DIR3_W0LF
  7. SpookieCL
  8. Agent Chon
  9. JCBrown89
  10. CutThroatStew
  11. Deep-Fried Dave
  12. Phenyx
  13. AgentBitZ
  14. Scoop
  15. Chewyonionz
  16. Mulehorn117
  17. Blazzen67
  18. ChaoticRobo
  19. Dirtyb0mbz
  20. Yobro2626
  21. Dat Boi Treezy
  22. xDeadManx
  23. ThaddeusPrime
  24. TheDivisionHub
  25. Onyhx
  26. Striker
I will be live streaming while choosing the winner, I will be going old school and pulling a name from a hat or something. So if you wanna see me in all my sexiness tune in at 12 pm PST on Saturday the 23rd.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements