• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

The Division Tips : The Best Blueprints Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonnyDjarum

The Division is a game where your gear is very important. The main goal of every player is to get the best possible items. This will make your character very strong. If you have great weapons and equipment your chances to dominate are much higher. That’s very important in PvP when you confront other players.

There are several ways of getting amazing high-end gear: loot it from named enemies, purchase from vendors or craft using special blueprints. The last variant is one of the best. This guide will tell you how to get the best blueprints in The Division and how to use them.

Importance

Crafting is one of the best ways of getting amazing gear and here are the reasons why:

the_division_crafting_station_level_31.jpg

As you see level 31 recopies also have level 30 requirement meaning you need to be level 30 in order to buy them.

These level 31 blueprints will allow you to craft the best possible gear in the Division.

Purchasing Best Blueprints

One of the easiest ways of getting amazing blueprints is to buy them. But what vendor can sell you what you need? The answer is: Special Gear Vendor at the Base of Operations and in Dark Zone. But before visiting these vendors make sure you have some Phoenix Credits. This currency is required for purchasing stuff from Special Gear Vendors.

After you purchase best blueprint start crafting. Sometimes you will be receiving poor stuff due to randomness but sometimes the items you get will be amazing. Sooner or later you will get what you need.
Purchasing items from vendors is not the best option because you may purchase average item. That’s because every item vendor sells is a result of his crafting attempts. As you know there is randomness in crafting and stats of the same item may vary a lot. There may be different variations of the same item with the same rarity. That’s why you may purchase average or even poor item.

Looting High-End items from named enemies is a tough task. That’s because it’s time consuming. The chances to get High-End item from NPC Boss are not high. Even if you receive the item you may be disappointed with its stats and characteristics. It may take ages before you loot something really good.

Crafting is the best way of gearing because you can use the same blueprint multiple times until you get the item you are satisfied with.

===========================================================================================================

What Blueprints are Really Great?

That’s the most important question! Many players don’t know that when they reach level 30 they have access to level 31 items and blueprints! These items are much stronger!!! Full set of level 31 gear will give you much more bonuses than full set of level 30 items.  That’s there reason why you need to look for level 31 recipes if you wish to be the strongest!

So there are level 30 and level 31 blueprints. The most important thing is that they all have level 30 requirement and you need to pay attention to their Power Level in order to buy what you need! This Power Level is usually written with a small number in the description. The large number you see in vendor’s main menu is not level, it’s level requirement!

Last edited by a moderator:

OGN CHIVE

Patron
Really great post. I think its important to remember that crafting many of the items, especially those that you purchase from the DZ6 vendor, require high end division tech, which can only be found in the dark zone. Those items are becoming more and more part of the essential grind, but I believe they are getting a buff soon. I have several blueprints that I have not crafted yet because I have prioritized gear over weapons.

phoreman

Community Member
can't find any lvl 31 blueprints that aren't for lvl 50 dz. is this what i have to wait for to get lvl 31 blueprints?

Sprakos

can't find any lvl 31 blueprints that aren't for lvl 50 dz. is this what i have to wait for to get lvl 31 blueprints?
Power Level 31 Blueprints can be found in the Special Gear Vendor at the base.

They have a Level 30 requirement (not 50 like in the DZ). Just crafted my 1st HE weapon last night by getting a BP from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements