• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Thread Title/OP Edit Feature

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadeOfMetal

Community Veteran
Don't know if it exists and hope it does and im wrong. but i can not find the feature on this site, what im talking about here, is the feature that other sites have to Edit your Threads that you have posted after you have published them. lets say i make a specific one on day 3, and then a patch or something along the nature of change comes into play, i would have the capability of saving space for the forum, and updating the Original post, along with the thread title to a more up to date Name after OP is updated.

anyways i hope it exists, and if it doesn't i think its a good idea to add if its not to much trouble.

g1nt3r

Death Otter
Don't know if it exists and hope it does and im wrong. but i can not find the feature on this site, what im talking about here, is the feature that other sites have to Edit your Threads that you have posted after you have published them. lets say i make a specific one on day 3, and then a patch or something along the nature of change comes into play, i would have the capability of saving space for the forum, and updating the Original post, along with the thread title to a more up to date Name after OP is updated.

anyways i hope it exists, and if it doesn't i think its a good idea to add if its not to much trouble.
Once you reach 75 posts you're moved into the "Community Agent" group and are able to edit your posts for an unlimited amount of time. As a member, you can edit posts for 60 min after posting.

Last edited by a moderator:

MadeOfMetal

Community Veteran
Once you reach 75 posts you're moved into the "Community Agent" group and are able to edit your posts for an unlimited amount of time. As a member, you can edit posts for 60 min after posting.
so i will be able to change a thread title i made?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements