• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

voice sound missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainbowguy

Hi Agents,

During gameplay and cinematic scenes, i can't hear the voices of  main npc when they speak. Have to rely on the subtitles to see what they are saying. Playing on the xbox. Anyone else got this problem?

johnkenobi

This happened to me too. I played around with the audio settings for the console and got it to work.

• Off
  • Stereo uncompressed
  • 5.1 uncompressed
  • 7.1 uncompressed
  • Bitstream out

twinkiethekidd

Happens to me too. I always have the Xbox set to 5.1 uncompressed. BUT when I want to play The Division, I have to set the audio output to Bitstream > DTS. Thats the only thing Ive found to work. Of course, if i forget to reset the audio back to 5.1, I sort of "lose" the surround as for me on my set up. the bitstream surround is no where near as good as the 5.1 uncompressed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements