• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

WoNY DLC - massive changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prvt3Jok3r

Community Veteran
I ran a challenging mission today with 3 randoms. I was running a build that is not fully optimized yet but fairly solid. It was noticeably different. The scaling was much different. None of us went down to overpowered one-shots and outside of named enemies we did not have to unload 17 clips into anyone to bring them down. 

It was only one mission and one group. I'll have to play a little more, but I would say they might have gone too far the other way and made it too easy again. It really was no challenge at all. It was Air & Space Museum (Invaded) and I would say we finished it in maybe 12-15 minutes. 

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
I ran a challenging mission today with 3 randoms. I was running a build that is not fully optimized yet but fairly solid. It was noticeably different. The scaling was much different. None of us went down to overpowered one-shots and outside of named enemies we did not have to unload 17 clips into anyone to bring them down. 

It was only one mission and one group. I'll have to play a little more, but I would say they might have gone too far the other way and made it too easy again. It really was no challenge at all. It was Air & Space Museum (Invaded) and I would say we finished it in maybe 12-15 minutes. 
The only problem I had is those dam Black Tusk Robotic Dogs they won't hold still enough to shoot them. I found one trick I tried you have to get up close & personal and trap them in a corner and shoot them at close range.........but run like hell when they explode & they will shock the hell out of you. So far for me it seems to work if you do it right. I still have problems with some of the Elites  it took me 3 to 4 clips to take some of them down today.......but it was a little easier than it was the other day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements