• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

WTF was seasonal story end!?

-

• -

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • -

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BrutalSlavMedic

A-a-a-aha-a! I can't, i can not! This is can't go any dumber!!!

Kiner... is alive... Kiner(!)... ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ alive!!!

I'm, if get to WLoNY end, in person, i'd pull out my double-barrel shawed-off, and get Kiner's head annihilated!!!

But regardless what i'll have done in that situation; that Kiner alive and free, means - SHD EVEN DIDN'T BOTHER TO RECOVER HIS BODY!!!!! The F?! How dumb, Ubi/MSV think spec-ops is? Are... are main requirement to get recruited for SHD was IQ <60?!??? The F?!

And Teo!!! Regardless that SHD also didn't get his body. Or make sure that they shot him dead, when looted him.

Kiner have betrayed him! And i don't care about "oh it was a part of their plan"; NO(!), this is lamest laziest excuse MSV can came-up with!

Are them both get ♥♥♥♥♥♥ up was part of that "plan"?! What if SHD checked bodies(!?), what if SHD make sure they're dead?! Oh, right, SHD have 10IQ, in summary, Kiner knew SHD whouldn't. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ "joke".

I'd also wanted to say how dumb, that they trying so hard to twist Kiner from main bad-guy, into some giga-brain ani-hero. But that scene was so dumb, i get 20 times dumber, after watched it, i can't continue it.

JC, this can't get any dumber...

Advertisements