• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Cheater in the DZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

limitzcash

He's using a damn glitch on Xbox. Why does these glitches happen after every update? No one is testing these new builds of Div2 updates?

Here is his build

IMG-d7842713-03f2-470c-a485-74545d40a1fa.png

Here is what he said:

Screenshot-20200322-011002.jpg

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
I use play the Dark Zone in The Division 1  & 2. But I don't anymore because some player do like to cheat.......but not all. Here's that video from YouTube.com that exposes cheaters who get caught in Dark Zone in The Division 2:

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
I gave up on PVP in division long ago.  If you want a PvP pick a PvP game.  Which I am looking into.

...gene
I call the Dark Zone the Dead Zone if you play it you get dead quick. When I played it in The Division 1 some players do cheat. So for now on I won't play PvP ever again in The Division 2 Dark Zone or Dead Zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements