• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Early release dates

Status
Not open for further replies.

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
As you're likely aware pre-orders for Gold and higher editions get to start playing from 12th March!

Who else has bought any of these packages like myself?

I'm curious as to what "time" official release on 12th will be, need to trawl the Ubisoft forms perhaps to find out.

RimBlock

Underground, overground, wombling free
I bought the Ultimate (well 5 quid extra for the skins and stash space seemed not too bad over the Gold edition).

Not heard anything about the actual release timing but I think most are focusing on the private beta.

Hopefully it will be early GMT as we are 8 hours ahead so only a couple of hours and can dive right in rather than having to do a full work day knowing it is there ready to go and I can't play  :71_smiling_imp: .  12th is a Tuesday.

No doubt it will be pre-loadable a day or two before.

quinch1199

I bought the Ultimate (well 5 quid extra for the skins and stash space seemed not too bad over the Gold edition).

Not heard anything about the actual release timing but I think most are focusing on the private beta.

Hopefully it will be early GMT as we are 8 hours ahead so only a couple of hours and can dive right in rather than having to do a full work day knowing it is there ready to go and I can't play  :71_smiling_imp: .  12th is a Tuesday.

No doubt it will be pre-loadable a day or two before.
I'm hoping for a pre-load option the day before. 

Got my private beta key for Anno 1800 over the weekend and it was up for pre-loading last night...so if they do that, it'll be very helpful! 

I haven't taken any time off work for the Private Beta. It seemed a waste, sure I can get some decent video footage for my channel...but I can do that in the evenings, and any progress will be wiped of course, so I've instead used my last leave allocation for the early release instead with Tues-Friday booked off for 100% gaming! 

RimBlock

Looks like the Beta will be pre-load the day before (6th).  The Alpha just appeared in my UPlay launcher and so I just downloaded ready for the go-live.

Beta seems to be starting 10am CET (Central European Time) on the 7th and I am off that week for Chinese New Year  :5_smiley: .  Not sure my wife will be too pleased though.

The Beta also seems to be a bit restricted on what we can do as well.   Only a couple of missions and a few sub missions, one DZ and a chunk of LZ wandering.  Pretty much the same as in the Alpha.

quinch1199

Yup, a graphic has now at least been released for the Beta. 

10am start...I'll preload but I have no time off for Closed Beta, didn't think it as significant as taking time off for the full release for me on 12th March. I'm hoping for a similar release TIME however, I'd hate the release time to be 17:00hrs or I'd have wasted a day! 

Beta having two initial missions plus DZ and LZ access, if memory serves that's pretty much exactly what we had for the CBT of the first game. Madison Square Gardens, (can't remember which of the other two primary missions the other was), plus LZ roaming and access to DZ01

RimBlock

Fully agree.  Would not take time off for the Beta specifically, just happens to overlap with the time I have taken off for CNY luckily.  Strange as the Alpha also just happened to match with time I have already booked off for something else.

I wont be taking time off for the launch though, especially as for me the Beta is only available at 8pm so if go-live is around the same time it would make no sense 😊.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements