• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Early Access: 12th March

Do you have Gold or higher edition? Will you be playing from the 12th?

• Yes!

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No *sadface*

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I didn't know this?!?

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Wait, hold my beer!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
"3 days early access to the game" for buying Gold Edition and higher. 

"Play Early from March 12th" - 

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
'Wait, hold  my beer"

Reflexively, I went for that. But, that's not the meaning of the expression, at least in my antipodean world. So, confused about its voting meaning. Does it mean I'm going to one-up those voting yes?

Edit:

On t he serious side. I'm locked  out of TD1, despite count less hours. My laptop is less than expected. So, whilst being able to play TD2 beta, bit nervous about ponying up the $$ and then being told "no" by uplay.

Outside of that, it's three days. Work, wife's plan's, or bit sleepy... three days. I really enjoyed TD1 as a late comer. You need to know you can use them and enjoy them. I think pvp could be a big factor. Of course, you got the cash and time... go thunderbirds.

quinch1199

'Wait, hold  my beer"

Reflexively, I went for that. But, that's not the meaning of the expression, at least in my antipodean world. So, confused about its voting meaning. Does it mean I'm going to one-up those voting yes?

Edit:

On t he serious side. I'm locked  out of TD1, despite count less hours. My laptop is less than expected. So, whilst being able to play TD2 beta, bit nervous about ponying up the $$ and then being told "no" by uplay.

Outside of that, it's three days. Work, wife's plan's, or bit sleepy... three days. I really enjoyed TD1 as a late comer. You need to know you can use them and enjoy them. I think pvp could be a big factor. Of course, you got the cash and time... go thunderbirds.
Oh hell that's bad news! Hope you can get something resolved...remember if you need any help building a PC let me know. I've still to test Div2 on my "minimal gaming build" I have but I'll test the Open Beta on it for sure and post results.

Minimal build I have is:

Ryzen 5 2400G APU (i.e. processor with in-built graphics)

8Gb DDR4 3000mhz RAM

...no graphics card and minimum RAM!! Will it run?!? If it does, HOW does it run? The combo cost less than £300 so worth considering (though I already had a monitor, case, keyboard, mouse and a spare SSD).

quinch1199

Lame you have to have gold or higher for early access but w/e. I'll just wait the 3 days.
I want a head start on getting my Clan space set up ... which at the moment seems to be wholly in-game as well as a chance to comb every inch of that starting area for secrets. 

I don't really believe the clan mechanism will be completely via in-game menus, I would imagine, and hope, that it will be also handled via a browser page like Wildlands did with its Ghost Recon Network plus the terrible mini-game App that hardly ever actually linked correctly.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
There's rumours that Early Access doesn't extend to end game, and thus end game loot.

image.png

image.png

quinch1199

Really?? There's no way Ubisoft can please this guy is there? To be honest all I ever see of his tweets is a complaint about "something", he's like a living Three Bears!! 

Its too hard, its too soft, its too hot, its too cold. 

1) If end game content was available a week early then 70% of the player base would be absolutely in arms about Pay-to-Win as people who paid for game access will have an actual IN GAME COMPETITIVE advantage. I paid for early access and even I don't want that!

2) OMG The end game tier isn't avaiable on the same day as the game opens (sarcasm)?!? HOW FAST DO YOU WANT TO BLITZ THORUGH 40HRS OF GAME PLAY????!!! How about playing and enjoying the game and not spending his time clearly with an agenda to rip holes in every game released, complete it as fast as possible, complain it didn't last long enough, then spend more time deliberately looking for tiny flaws in the game. 

what a jerk MarcoStyle is.

Sorry but "gamers" like him piss me off.

RimBlock

Underground, overground, wombling free
Whilst I can see the point over the unfair advantage'pay to win would give if T5 endgame was available with early access, surely it should be available on the release day. 

Why restrict it and if you are going to then it should be transparent at the time of purchase shouldn't it ?.  Endgame should be listed as a time gated or a post release update if that was the case and it wasn't to my knowledge.

Marco's focus is on PvP with very little PvE.  For that reason I disagree with some of what he posts (usually focusing on PvP to the detriment of PvE) about but he also makes some reasonable points sometimes. 

g1nt3r

Death Otter
I want a head start on getting my Clan space set up ... which at the moment seems to be wholly in-game as well as a chance to comb every inch of that starting area for secrets. 

I don't really believe the clan mechanism will be completely via in-game menus, I would imagine, and hope, that it will be also handled via a browser page like Wildlands did with its Ghost Recon Network plus the terrible mini-game App that hardly ever actually linked correctly.
Can you tell me more about this clan mechanic?

quinch1199

Can you tell me more about this clan mechanic?
A lot of the deeper details are unknown still so here are the key and exciting points 

1) The ability to unlock the Clan space in the White House is gained during the story gameplay.

2) The Clan space is a customisable social area withing the East wing of the White House. 

3) A clan can have a maximum of 50 members each with four characters each. A minimum of four player members is required to unlock the facilities.

4) Customisable in game insignia (arm shields I believe) as well as clan tags on names.

5) As part of the Clan space there is a Clan Cache. Each week there are XP targets for the clan to achieve to unlock the Cache and at least three levels of Cache based on how much Clan XP is gained (bronze, silver, gold) and each clan member gets to unlock this additional cache.

6) Clan XP is also used to unlock vanity decoration for the clan space itself. Making it a truly unique area for all members to enjoy.

Apart from these I believe clans will get specific bounty missions and events in game. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements