• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PC game crashes back to desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyroteddie

okay so i have finished what i would call the tutorial and now i am heading to Manhattan but my game crashes at the first cut scene of when your on the helicopter i presume. the screen glitches up and i can see shit. i have updated all the software i can think of. Helps me 

Callsign_Gloves

Police dude
Hey Pyro,

The first thing we need is your machine's specification's. Also telling us your hardware temperature's in-game would be great.

Hope to hear back soon,

~HawKShoT

Last edited by a moderator:

Tran51ucent

Community Veteran
Hey Pyro,

For the sake of keeping it alive and in one place I'd ask that you post in my Topic here.

Does any other game of yours crash and as Hawk said, specs would be useful or an error code that your system throws up after crash (if no error code shows take a look in your system logs)

Happy hunting,

Trans

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
A crash in a specific cut scene can usually indicate either a corrupt file extension (hard to fix) within the core game files or a graphics driver error. Have you tried rolling your graphics card driver back to a previous one? 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements