• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

T/A Dps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
thought I'd share. Its Jaypeg-esque format.

Firearms

Stamina

Electronics

Vigorous

T/A Kneepads

T/A Gloves

Skill/Talents

Health

EAD

Health on kill

Turret A/S

EAD

Dis Resistance

Crit Dmg

Seeker Cluster

Elect Health

Burn Res.

EAD

Crit Save

F/A Health

D2E

Sharpnel

F/A Health

F/A Health

Strike Back

Seeker Dmg

Chain Reaction

T/A Mask

Relentless

T/A Holster

Notes

EAD

Health

Skill Haste

D2E

Ammo

Turret Health

chd 60 %

F/A Health

F/A Health

skill/h 22%

Seeker Dmg

EAD 24%

Seeker radius

D2E 26%

MDR

Talent

Commanding

Distracted

MP5

Deadly

Fierce

93R

Expert

Talented

Jaypeg

Community Veteran
Cool build... still need to try relentless backpack...thanks for sharing

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaypeg

Community Veteran
Ok to post my tac skill build ?

I don't use my secondary that much but would probably swap brutal for talented 

IMG_4635.PNG

Jaypeg

Community Veteran
finally put a relentless on my tac build as was curious to see the heal return... works really well.  

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Nice numbers! Mine has more for FA and Health, and you've got you're SH% right up to the fill mark and the skill power really hitting it, exp after the Inventive BP. Must make an awesome healer. I need more survivability to lay down my turrets where I want and if I'm shooting for procs it nice to do some dmg.

How does it go solo?

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
finally put a relentless on my tac build as was curious to see the heal return... works really well.  
You won't need healing skills with it. You can go full dps and even dropping seeker mines will refill your health as if you hit first aid.

Jaypeg

Community Veteran
You won't need healing skills with it. You can go full dps and even dropping seeker mines will refill your health as if you hit first aid.
Yeah I tried it with a turret and a bfb, got insta healed with the sticky...swapped out to seekers and turrets as I found that I was getting a longer heal overall.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Soloing I like being able to drop the seeker when I'm in a spot of bother and heal back up. BFB can be a bit tricky popping your head up when you're the main target.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements