• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

8 person rogue teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

ubisoftfixxx

Just don't get why people cant play the game the way its meant.   4 person teams for a reason...lol...I dont mind getting my arse kicked in a game from 4 skilled players ...just seems when people group up in a team of 8 and you take one out and they bait you to go rogue by coming back no longer a rogue kinda of annoying. Been happening frequently on xbox one servers.    

Should institute a timer with the team members that you can't come back until team has been killed or no longer rogue...just kinda getting old or still remain in rogue status just dont get credit for surviving rogue once you have died.  Once again not a perfect game but would like to enjoy the perils of the dark zone as it is meant to be played.  Still going in for more lol...just annoying.

g1nt3r

Death Otter
I have yet to seem 8 man rogue squds, I could imagine it would be quite annoying. I've been soloing the dz lately and rarely have issues with rogues. Everyonce and a while I'll get shot in the back by some ass hole(s) but for the most part people just kinda do there own thing and leave me bee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements