• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Agent Edwards Support Mission Theories [Possible Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
People say it's a Hunter, or Aaron Keener. I believe it's Keener.

Ubisoft showing us he's still out there.
Well The Division put out a contract on Aaron Keener & all who follow him. I found this Comm recording & it said that they revoked Aaron Keener Division I.D. and He and any agent who follows him and their Division status are revoked too. We can arrest or shoot on sight all revoked agents involved with Aaron Keener. 

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
I always, like most, assumed it was a Hunter ... but ... now you mention Keener the modus operadi is more in keeping with him. 

1) Hunters almost always attack on sight (at least in Div 1, the mechanics are slightly different in Div 2 but still pretty much that)

2) Whilst Keener has been known to kill at least one Agent, most of the 2nd wave who were murdered were by his puppets. 

Basically, it doesn't seem like Keener likes to get his hands dirty if he can avoid it. Far more likely he will make it so he can tease a Division Agent either from a safe distance (voice recordings) or by incapacitating them (electric shock). 

Certainly Keener is out there still, plenty of early pick up voice recordings to show this (sorry for spoilers but this is a spoiler thread), and now I'm wondering if he shows up to find out what happened to Agent Edwards the same as we do. The killing is absolutely NOT his style, remember that we see this style of killing in the OTHER MISSION I CAN'T REMEMBER and we're clearly told "no way Hyenas could take out a full Division squad like that!", and the similarties between Edwards torture/death/display are obvious. 

The mod of killing seems to fit with Hunters (they collected the watches) BUT...ultimately we have no real evidence for that. At no point in Div 1 were we shown Hunters would actually torture, mutilate or string up their Division Agent prey. Its a giant leap from collecting ISAC watches to doing something like that. Whilst the Hunters are the "boggymen" of the Division I can't help thinking of someone...something...else which is known in the Tom Clancy universe for stringing up its victims. 

What is it she said? 

"El Diablo cazador de hombres." Only in the hottest years this happens- and this year, it grows hot. We begin finding our men. We found them sometimes without their skins... and sometimes much, much worse. ..."El cazador trofeo de los hombres" means "the demon who makes trophies of men".

...it grows very hot in D.C.

Edit - help me remember the mission where we encounter the dead Division agents in a Tunnel?? One is on the floor proped against the wall, another is hanging from the ceiling in the exact same way as Agent Edwards.

Last edited by a moderator:

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
From quinch1199 Quote:

What is it she said? 

"El Diablo cazador de hombres." Only in the hottest years this happens- and this year, it grows hot. We begin finding our men. We found them sometimes without their skins... and sometimes much, much worse. ..."El cazador trofeo de los hombres" means "the demon who makes trophies of men".

I believe I heard this quote from the movie Predator 1987.

quinch1199

From quinch1199 Quote:

What is it she said? 

I believe I heard this quote from the movie Predator 1987.
You might have... *wink*... have you played Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands? 

quinch1199

You have a Predator fight in GR: Wildlands...in the jungles of Bolivia. 

It makes the Predator canon for the Tom Clancy shared universe within Ubisoft's catalogue.

Last edited by a moderator:

Prvt3Jok3r

Community Veteran
You have a Predator fight in GR: Wildlands...in the jungles of Bolivia. 

It makes the Predator canon for the Tom Clancy shared universe within Ubisoft's catalogue.
I loved that they added that in. 

That and Sam Fischer were nice touches. 

Now if they would just make another damn Splinter Cell game. It's a shame we never got a release on this generation of consoles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements