• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Cant get past the First mission due to enemy not taking damage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mymrkennedy

I bought the game yesterday, when i tried to start the First mission today  everything took forever to happen  and enemies didnt take damage

What is weird its a i rarely got this issue in the First game and It would normalize pretty fast and both betas for the Second game It never happened to me 

Just wondering If anyone got the same issue or is It server related

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
I bought the game yesterday, when i tried to start the First mission today  everything took forever to happen  and enemies didn't take damage

What is weird its a i rarely got this issue in the First game and It would normalize pretty fast and both betas for the Second game It never happened to me 

Just wondering If anyone got the same issue or is It server related
They dropped a large patch in the last couple of days. So maybe there are some issues to fix.  i did momentarily have a similar issue when taking a control point last night but the issue went away.

Mymrkennedy

Oh that makes Sense, i thought It was my network but the issue happens  in other networks and most games run Fine

I Will reinstall It, might work idk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements