• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Cheater again- why this hack is working still ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViperEx76

Happened to me last night:

Since launch I have died dozen times being shot thru walls or from underground by invisible idiots. I don't understand why someone have fun playing like that but after all this month the hack is working still. Can't Ubi prevent it really? I have nothing about hacks, aimbots and other cheats but there is no technically way to take care of it? ... after all the mistakes and fixes I enjoy the game still but it is disquisting.

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
Some of the things they fixed pre-1.4 & 1.5 are a problem again.  My guess is that there were changes in those updates that changed some of the code that fixed the problems and now they need to make some ‪adjustments again to repair the fixes. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements