• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Complete the Mission Brief to star the manhunt

irishcatgod

Wanting to start the current Manhunt. Can't, says I need to complete the mission brief. Not sure if it's because the basement is always bugged and I can't even go to do anything or what. I have two mission tracker icons in the basement. (Well I think it's just 1 icon but for two separate missions). Neither of them work. I rarely have anything that I need to watch / talk to / complete in that basement that ever works. One of the mission tasks is to listen to the 4th audio thing of Faye Lau using her encryption key. There's no icon, no way to complete it. The other mission says to listen to an audio file between Manny and another guy. No icon, no way to complete it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Advertisements