• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Delta 20010159 open beta error code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tysonchicken26

When I try to login to the division it says Delta 20010159 and wont connect to the servers, I did this on PC and Xbox one and it still does not work, please help.

Blazzen67

this happened to me last night on xbox one. i just kept trying and eventually it worked. since this is an open beta that started less than an hour ago (for PC and PS4), it might be due to a ton of traffic trying to get into the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tysonchicken26

this happened to me last night on xbox one. i just kept trying and eventually it worked. since this is an open beta that started less than an hour ago (for PC and PS4), it might be due to a ton of traffic trying to get into the game.
Thank you, I'll just keep trying and see if it works 

mynameshane

I've been getting the same delta 20010159 error code all day and still can't get in. This might take a while....

It's been all weekend now and I still  can't play!!!Oh well, guess it wasn't meant to be.

KZ_223

It's happening to me now, come on I've been we all have been waiting so long been on all day don't want to stop.

teranthius

When I try to login to the division it says Delta 20010159 and wont connect to the servers, I did this on PC and Xbox one and it still does not work, please help.
they're doing maintenance on their servers, don't know how long its goin to take, they did warn you about this if u read the invite!!?

ATH3ON

Community Agent
Whenever I've had the delta error on Xbox it eventually works if you keep trying but if I simply power down the console then back up again it works fine. I'd hope this would work for PC players also. Hope it helps anyway

Still doesnt explain why users needs to do the following... for a game... i mean when everything else works for u on other games and this done... doesnt that tell you this is a Ubi problem

Ronin_028

Dem! I've been trying to connect tonthe servers for 4 damn days! It's pissing me off! The game is like 260 dollars. And it's only for this? Any help guys???? Coz this is driving me craaaazzzyyy!  Gaaaah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements