• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Division Open Beta Announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazzen67

oh damn, i was going to skip the open beta, but if there is a new mission and a special reward when the game launches, then i just might have to jump on

ThorIstKrieg

Community Member
I can't wait for this. So many of my friends couldn't get into the closed beta. It's going to be great to get a squad of friends playing.

StefanGrey

Community Agent
I can't wait for this. So many of my friends couldn't get into the closed beta. It's going to be great to get a squad of friends playing.
Yeah, I had a few friends who were really interested in checking out (though I couldn't talk them into pre-ordering and dropping if they didn't like it) who will be glad to jump in on this

Houndstooth

Community Member
Good. I am wanting to make sure all of my friends have a chance to try this game out. I can't wait to get back into the game!

Chewyonionz

Community Agent
It will be interesting to see what they were able to improve since the Closed Beta... I am thinking some minor changes as most core elements will take time... Maybe First day patch for anything like that. Hopefully Rogue Status from stray bullets will have been changed as well as Division Chest Spawns & that glitch where you get killed from invisible people.

Houndstooth

Community Member
If this is a recently updated version from the beta, then we can see how quickly (and effectively) they are able to update the game. Plus, server stress will be put to the test. 

g1nt3r

Death Otter
It will be interesting to see what they were able to improve since the Closed Beta... I am thinking some minor changes as most core elements will take time... Maybe First day patch for anything like that. Hopefully Rogue Status from stray bullets will have been changed as well as Division Chest Spawns & that glitch where you get killed from invisible people.
Yeah I'm hoping the stray bullet rogue status is fixed as well, pretty annoying little accident.

moreno_sd

Community Member
Yeah I'm hoping the stray bullet rogue status is fixed as well, pretty annoying little accident.
It was worse in the Alpha. I'm actually content w/ the way it is now. I'd like to see the red bars (hostile / before going rogue) be a different color other than red and it sounds like on the beta forums people are saying the same thing. 

g1nt3r

Death Otter
It was worse in the Alpha. I'm actually content w/ the way it is now. I'd like to see the red bars (hostile / before going rogue) be a different color other than red and it sounds like on the beta forums people are saying the same thing. 
Yeah, I'm with that. Cant be red or any color of an NPC's health bar either. Something unique

Grank

Community Member
I am mostly looking forward to playing with my friends this time!

I also agree with the yellow heath bars.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements