• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Factions progressively increase in skill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister_Mino

Community Member
Factions-sheet_238157.jpg

Do you think that the factions represent different levels of difficulty and progressively increase in skill as you progress thought the game as our own skills increase? The rioters are pretty elementary, unorganized and not very threatening. Moving all the way to the Last Man Battalion, which will be elite enemies. They will test our skill by employing many of the tactics and strategies that we will be using giving us our greatest test...

Thoughts??

Mister_Mino

Community Member
From what I've heard on Rogue Agent Radio, the LMB are members of a private military company hired as mercenaries by the wealthy of NYC to protect their interests. Not sure if they said exactly but I think they were abandoned. However, if you watched the vids that Ubisoft has put out concerning the factions, they seem to still be pretty well organized and numbers of a small army...

https://youtu.be/YUAqYvd9St0

Boomslanggs vid

Last edited by a moderator:

Mister_Mino

Community Member
After more research (http://www.thedivisionforums.com/forum/51-factions/) it seems to me that the LMB might more be possible raid like missions and the other 3 factions being the predominate forces we will encounter...

There have been rumors floating around concerning the idea of raids and a supporting fact I seen somewhere that had the game listed as 1-16 online payers. 

CmdrSarcasm

Community Member
I did hear that on RAR. I guess the confusion is the LMB a sanctioned Military group? Or a PARA military group. With your statement of private army that would say mercenaries. If that is the case. Can we "buy" them?

FlannelGuy

Community Member
I did hear that on RAR. I guess the confusion is the LMB a sanctioned Military group? Or a PARA military group. With your statement of private army that would say mercenaries. If that is the case. Can we "buy" them?
Probably not buy them, but maybe be able to take certain factions sides. This is all speculation.

CmdrSarcasm

Community Member
Probably not buy them, but maybe be able to take certain factions sides. This is all speculation.
I don't see that happening. This is why. We as Agents are our own faction. The SHD is considered a faction along with JTF, Rioters, Rikers, Cleaners and LMB. There is a new Intel mission here that shows that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements