• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Game approvements

bigdaddy72310

Is there any way you could fix or have somebody to look at the mod drops as well like tweak them I've been grinding for like 3 weeks straight and barely getting any decent mod drops I get the one that's a barely maxed out it's like right there but it's not fully maxed out is there any way can you tweak those numbers so that way when we play we feel more rewarded and skills as well can we buff up the skill damage a little bit more especially and PVP and PVE I'm a skill player and I feel like you cater to DPS players I would like to be able to make a good skill build and be able to survive without getting mowed down by a DPS player

Advertisements