• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

How to Farm High-End Caduceus Assault Rifle in The Division [1.3 Underground Version]

Status
Not open for further replies.

steampunkgirl

Community Agent
So, the first thing you need to do is go run Amherst Apartment in hard mode. Once you are in the mission, just run and past all enemies until you get to the place wherein you need to acquire evidence. Then, kill all the enemies on the extraction point, wait for the chopper and extract the evidence and then, kill the boss and his companion. 

For a demo on how to do this method, check out the original post here > Farming Caduceus After 1.3 Underground Update

fewcm

Community Agent
Thanks. I'd like to get my hands on one of those AR's. Have you tried this? How long does it take to actually drop?

steampunkgirl

Community Agent
No problem. Honestly, the drop rate is based on RNG but this is the fastest so far on how to farm Caduceus. In my case, I did get it to drop on my 2nd day. Total hours played during that time was 16 hours (1st and 2nd day). In the weekend of course. :)

fewcm

Community Agent
Thanks, I've done about 40 runs so far. No luck yet but I'll just do them when I've nothing else to do or waiting on friends to show up. Gotta get one for my alphabridge build :)

RaneMokeev

Sh*t St*rrer
What's the gear score on it?  I've held onto a 163 Caduceus that dropped in a PvE elite fight waaaay back when.

Addihul

Community Agent
Same. Not quite to 50 though. I try to do 5 or so a day. Got them down to about 3 1/2 minutes

Last edited by a moderator:

fewcm

Community Agent
I must have did 100 Amhurst Apartments (felt like 100, probably a bit less). Finally got a Caduses, but not from Amhurts. I got it from a daily hard mission, Warrengate :p

I have to say it makes a huge difference on my reclaimer build :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements