• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

xSIGxAR15x

Community Agent
I may not be playing the game anymore but I think this is my new vent place for sure. I have never seen anything like this setup on a forum page. Really cool. I wish UBI had this, there would be some SOB called out real fast there. 

Trump 2016. 

If you are for gun control got jump off a cliff or try to come take mine. 

DEADPOOL is the greatest movie ever!!!

Gay couple should of never got the right to tell a church they have to marry them. 

Oxycodone, Devils Cut and Tea is a great pain killer after back surgery. 

I dare a man to walk behind my wife and daughter into the restroom because that day he feels like a woman. He might be after I am done. 

g1nt3r

Death Otter
Trump 2016
Yes

If you are for gun control got jump off a cliff or try to come take mine
Yes

DEADPOOL is the greatest movie ever!!!
It was pretty good

Gay couple should of never got the right to tell a church they have to marry them
Don't really care about this subject, either way is fine by me

Oxycodone, Devils Cut and Tea is a great pain killer after back surgery. 
Mmmm mmmm  :3_grin:

I dare a man to walk behind my wife and daughter into the restroom because that day he feels like a woman. He might be after I am done.
Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements