• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Players taking advantage of other players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roger_Aus

Hello Fellow Agents and Community of The Division,

I just want to bring up for those in concern about a bad behaviour that is seemingly increasing during my gameplay in the Division. Players that are group leaders can kick other players out of the mission or group (as everyone knows that) and the trick "group leaders/players" are doing are kicking players out of the group towards the end of a mission to ....I guess not letting other players have their chance of getting good items. Such behaviour make's me very upset and dispointed this is a recurring event happening. I do not harass or disrespect other players in any shape or form at ALL! so in saying this is anyone else experiencing this too or its just me?  and has this behaviour being addressed to Ubisoft ?

nonzer0 sum

Community Agent
I hear about it, but thankfully this has not happened to me, and I haven't kicked anybody "right before the boss" in a mission as you are describing.  I have kicked people from my groups in the matchmaking phase b/c they were 100+ GS lower than the group average and I wasn't feeling charitable or they did something that warranted kicking: 1) being rude and unsporting, 2) not joining the group during HVTs or search and destroys, dragging me Rogue at every opportunity, basically if they make it inconvenient or annoying to play with them.

FYI, the best way to avoid this is to be the group leader.

As for whether the behavior is being addressed to Ubisoft, I don't know.  Perhaps you can be the one to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine

I just want to bring up for those in concern about a bad behaviour that is seemingly increasing during my gameplay in the Division. Players that are group leaders can kick other players out of the mission or group (as everyone knows that) and the trick "group leaders/players" are doing are kicking players out of the group towards the end of a mission to ....I guess not letting other players have their chance of getting good items. Such behaviour make's me very upset and dispointed this is a recurring event happening. I do not harass or disrespect other players in any shape or form at ALL! so in saying this is anyone else experiencing this too or its just me?  and has this behaviour being addressed to Ubisoft ?
This is a good point and it sucks when it happens.  Kind of like @nonzer0 sum mentioned, try to lead groups and/or try to team up with people from here or the various Discord LFGs to find better players than matchmaking.

Oh, and if you're looking to make Ubisoft aware of your concern and see if they'll take action, you would want to contact them on the official game forum, this a fan forum that has no direct control over the game.  The official site is at:  

http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/498-The-Division

Last edited by a moderator:

RaneMokeev

Sh*t St*rrer

Hello, and welcome to the Internet! We call these individuals "trolls" and "griefers."  They exist solely to give other people a hard time; much like I'm doing with this sarcastic response! So, as you can see, this behavior is not limited to The Division. It can be a little jarring at first, but you do get used to it. You might not see much griefing and/or trolling in real life, because any person with common sense knows such behavior would get you punched in the face.

So, TL;DR, find these people and punch them in the face :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements