• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PS4 Controls in Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorian

Community Member
So I am an old man and set in my ways.  I have only played the newer games on consoles for about 2 years.  All of those games, I have had my PS3/PS4 controllers set so that L1/R1 are aim/fire.  

In the Division beta, there was no option to switch the controls so that aim and fire could be L1/R1.  Do you think in the real game that will be an option.  It's hard to change my brain to do differently!!

g1nt3r

Death Otter
So I am an old man and set in my ways.  I have only played the newer games on consoles for about 2 years.  All of those games, I have had my PS3/PS4 controllers set so that L1/R1 are aim/fire.  

In the Division beta, there was no option to switch the controls so that aim and fire could be L1/R1.  Do you think in the real game that will be an option.  It's hard to change my brain to do differently!!
Thats a good question. I imagine there will be a way to change your control scheme. I don't play console very much but thats gotta be something that people will need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements