• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Shared loot disappeared

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil angel

Hi folks, the other night i was in a team farming for some backpacks. One team member wanted an alps summit with spike and  hardened rolled on it. I got one so told him he could have it.... so i dropped it for him.... and it disappeared. 

Now all the members of thet team think i picked it up again, but it never showed up back in my inventory...has anyone else had shared loot disappear like this

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
Hi folks, the other night i was in a team farming for some backpacks. One team member wanted an alps summit with spike and  hardened rolled on it. I got one so told him he could have it.... so i dropped it for him.... and it disappeared. 

Now all the members of thet team think i picked it up again, but it never showed up back in my inventory...has anyone else had shared loot disappear like this
This has been happening to others as well with Exotics. It might be the same type of bug that caused your shared loot to disappear.  I got this video on that subject here:

Division 2 - MASSIVE BUG, EXOTICS DISAPPEARING from YouTube:

I know yours is not an exotic.......but it could be the same type of bug or glitch that cause your shared loot to disappear like that. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements