• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Stuck in Tutorial? Here's your fix!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NextGenEd

Some of you may have been playing last night when the error codes (Mike, Sierra, Romeo, Whateverthef****) came up. If you were as unlucky as I was, you got booted out with an error code right as you were about to finish the tutorial and fly out to Manhattan. I figured out how to fix it so follow this post if you want to. It's really simple. No need to re-do the Precinct mission. In fact, re-doing it will not fix anything. If you've done it once, you're good. 

I've posted a video below. Just start it from 33:30 and follow the exact same pathway the person playing takes and you'll eventually re-trigger the cut scene and be able to get out of there. He'll open up a map eventually (33:57) so you can set a waypoint to help you out with where exactly you need to go.

Refer to the following video:

Good luck. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements