• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

The Division 2 Private Beta - The Start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Consult your TZs..

They are allowing 24 hours early pre-load. Check the infograph for TZs.

Beta allows one character only, and your level cap is 7.

There's an infograph from ubi below covering the beta content.

1548895966.jpg

12601_the_division_2_beta_dates_35bf4c6d192228ee64c1830decacc179 (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
My beta disappeared from the uPlay games list...
Private Beta has never been on my games list, just my pre-order place holder. I hope its just a matter of "appearing" on my game list for pre-load as happened with Anno 1800 recently. 

g1nt3r

Death Otter
Private Beta has never been on my games list, just my pre-order place holder. I hope its just a matter of "appearing" on my game list for pre-load as happened with Anno 1800 recently. 
Odd... yeah it was on my list as a separate game called the division 2 beta... I guess it disappeared from alot of peoples or everyone's. What do you guys think of the new theme btw?

quinch1199

Odd... yeah it was on my list as a separate game called the division 2 beta... I guess it disappeared from alot of peoples or everyone's. What do you guys think of the new theme btw?
First things first...love the new theme great work @g1nt3r must have taken some time to do? For all my PC knowledge I've never really touched on web design.

OH! Private Beta appeared last night on my Uplay!! My assumption is it will be open for pre-installing tonight or early tomorrow. 

Have you seen Arekkz's video on the first 15mins of the Beta? Obviously massive spoilers but its great to finally see some PC gameplay of the latest build. YouTube seems swamped with console footage from the Paris invite event and he's is the first one I've seen which is from a PC. 

Game is Looking great, looking nicely familiar at the start too. My practice using a new character on Div! will be useful. 

BTW - if he's not missed anything in the video Ubisoft may have solved that whole "queuing up to register your agent in Brooklyn" debarkle as well. Its all looking great and I'm getting so impatient now. 

g1nt3r

Death Otter
First things first...love the new theme great work @g1nt3r must have taken some time to do? For all my PC knowledge I've never really touched on web design.

OH! Private Beta appeared last night on my Uplay!! My assumption is it will be open for pre-installing tonight or early tomorrow. 

Have you seen Arekkz's video on the first 15mins of the Beta? Obviously massive spoilers but its great to finally see some PC gameplay of the latest build. YouTube seems swamped with console footage from the Paris invite event and he's is the first one I've seen which is from a PC. 

Game is Looking great, looking nicely familiar at the start too. My practice using a new character on Div! will be useful. 

BTW - if he's not missed anything in the video Ubisoft may have solved that whole "queuing up to register your agent in Brooklyn" debarkle as well. Its all looking great and I'm getting so impatient now. 
Thanks! It did take me quite some time.

I haven't seen his video, link it?

I was going through my emails and I actually got invited to play the alpha back in december and I didn't see the email until now so I am pretty butt hurt about that.

Ok, I just checked and it is back in my games list! Excited!

RimBlock

Underground, overground, wombling free
41.89GB on the PC.  Averaging 100MB/s (yep, bytes not bits) so they have some bandwidth behind it 😊.

Now just have to wait 24 hours until I can play 👍.

Beta Preload.png

quinch1199

All preloaded and waiting myself now!

I have to sit through work tomorrow so can't get on to test until around 19:00hrs earliest unfortunately. 

g1nt3r

Death Otter
All preloaded and waiting myself now!

I have to sit through work tomorrow so can't get on to test until around 19:00hrs earliest unfortunately. 
Bummer, I'll probably take most of the day off. I work from home and I am the boss so yeah. Hey @Oh. daesu, I can invite 3 people to play if you want. I know you said your machine may not be able to handle it but maybe if you lower your settings or something.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Bummer, I'll probably take most of the day off. I work from home and I am the boss so yeah. Hey @Oh. daesu, I can invite 3 people to play if you want. I know you said your machine may not be able to handle it but maybe if you lower your settings or something.
It's best to go to someone who can use it, though I wouldn't mind giving it a shot.

RimBlock

I found TD2 actually ran better then TD1 so if you can run that then TD2 should be fine.  I was running 4k on a GTX 1080ti fine.

The initial load screens / game start-up is also much faster for me.  TD1 is very slow to start up.

Just got Tropico 5 in the Steam Sale so playing that to burn the next 3 hours or so.

RimBlock

And so it starts.  Beta is open.

Well after a patch and restart .... 😊

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
 Private Beta server maintenance is incoming tomorrow, Friday, February 8th at 9:30 AM CET / 3:30 AM EST / 12:30 AM PST, approximately 3 hours.

1549571422.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements