• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

The Walking Dead Theories (Possible Spoilers)

Xeromaus

The Rogue Mod
I'm an over-analyzer, I'm sure that's been clear here for a long time. In that spirit, I immediately went back through that scene after it aired and listened, and listened and listened....

...there's only one person REALLY screaming over what's happening...Maggie. It also sounds like there's a name being choked out as if by someone with a fresh, massive head wound....

"...mag....magg..ie..."

Glen's dead.

g1nt3r

Death Otter
I'm an over-analyzer, I'm sure that's been clear here for a long time. In that spirit, I immediately went back through that scene after it aired and listened, and listened and listened....

...there's only one person REALLY screaming over what's happening...Maggie. It also sounds like there's a name being choked out as if by someone with a fresh, massive head wound....

"...mag....magg..ie..."

Glen's dead.
Are you getting that from the modified youtube video?

g1nt3r

Death Otter
I don't think's its gonna be Glenn, however I don't care if it is, not really a huge fan of his.

Advertisements