• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PC uPlay & Steam confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
Just a quick question as I don't recall it being like this when I ran the game before my rebuild....but....

I purchased the game in Steam, its activated and my uPlay account says I have the game BUT previously I could launch it via uPlay as well as Steam but now uPlay just has a Download option.

Am I missing some links here? 

I have had to reinstall my OS and uPlay following a computer breakdown though my OS is on a separate drive to both uPlay and Steam

Callsign_Gloves

Police dude
Hey qunich,

You may need to just click download again. If you reinstalled uPlay it may not recognize the location of it as it's a new install. I've had this happen before and after I clicked download, it usually noticed there was already files for the said game.

Hope that works,

~HawKShoT

quinch1199

Thanks, I'll do that and see what happens. I didn't want two installs of the same game that's all (done that before!)

quinch1199

I'm going to say "yes" to that as the game runs from uPlay even though it says Download on the button and not Play. Thank you for the help. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements