• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

WSJ hit piece on PewDiePie

g1nt3r

Death Otter
Anyone follow this stuff? People cancelling their subscriptions to Wall Street Journal for being overly PC (political correctness) and writing a lie against pewdiepie.

If you're not familiar, this video by sargon of akkad will explain it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
I don't really follow him or any YouTube channels, per se.  I've got some Twitch channels I follow and that's it.  Is there a TL:DR version?

Callsign_Gloves

Police dude
I followed it a bit, from a business standpoint, it does make sense. I feel more so for Disney being family friendly. They cannot have people accusing someone affiliated with these things and not be impacted.

I think it's a little silly, I caught on it was a joke. Mainly because I make inappropriate jokes myself, he handled everything afterwards exactly how he should have, and apologized. Nothing else he can do.

g1nt3r

Death Otter
I followed it a bit, from a business standpoint, it does make sense. I feel more so for Disney being family friendly. They cannot have people accusing someone affiliated with these things and not be impacted.

I think it's a little silly, I caught on it was a joke. Mainly because I make inappropriate jokes myself, he handled everything afterwards exactly how he should have, and apologized. Nothing else he can do.
well apologized to anyone he offended but still gave WSJ and all other main stream media the finger.

IMG_1426.JPG

if that's the case HEIL PEWDIEPIE

Sick of the media and there leftist extreme logic. Hillary lost, get over it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Not that familiar with pewdiepie. But it was interesting to watch. A bit of a hatchet job. I like his critique of the media.  

Advertisements