• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Anyone streaming the Beta Thursday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mulehorn117

Community Member
Hey guys, the mules are looking to stream the beta on Thursday night. I also wanted to get a few other twitch accounts of people who will be streaming some Division as it comes out! 

twitch.tv/mulehorngaming

Let me know what yours is! 

g1nt3r

Death Otter
twitch.tv/thedivisionforums may or may not be streaming the beta on Thursday, I'll leave it up to xdeadmanx

Update:

I will be streaming bright and early. 3am to 7am for xb1 unless I get pulled to another stream.

-deadman

Last edited by a moderator:

Nekorook

Community Member
i will be,, and I can't wait to play!  twitch.tv/nekorook.

also check out the #TwitchTheDivision sub forum on this site. It's a movement to build a supportive community for streamers of The Division.  

g1nt3r

Death Otter
oh I'll be streaming completely in the nude btw people

Deadman- I changed the password. No access for you lolol

Astartes82

Community Agent
I may run stream from the console...will prob be tired and wired at the same time but : ) Us Xbox players have to provide gloating entertainment for all those on PC and PS, LOL :tongue:

Tinkkz

Community Member
Hey everyone! When I am not playing the Division this weekend I want to hear all the banter and gameplay while you are! I wanted to make a list of everyone streaming the beta. It's a little selfish, so that I can add everyone, but anyone else can start that follow train by clicking below (if you're on mobile just search the name in the link text under "people") Respond below and I can add you to my list here!

I'll start it of with me and add ya'll as you respond :D

Tinkkz

Tinkkz

Community Member
Scoop said:
There is a list already started under content providers post. Has a lot of streamers listed.
I did look through that list and found it difficult to find just streamers who plan to stream the beta, You can delete this if you would like.

theBLUElanternR

Community Member
I've already got alarms set for Thursday morning, 3AM my time... ugh... but going to be totally worth it.  I do have to leave for work by 7:30, so that's a good 4 hours for me to play.  Can't wait, and I do want to say thank you for the couple follows that I've already received on Twitch!!!

www.twitch.tv/theBLUElanternR

Tinkkz

Community Member
Okay well I was wanting to make a whole list on the FIRST post and was offering to make them all clickable links for everyone, so no one needed to click through responses and such. Which is probably why its strewn about different posts. But oh well. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements