• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Cant get into Manhattan........????

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChazDenny

Finished Precinct Siege and then went to go into the gate that takes you to Manhattan, no one in my group came over so i left the group and went through the gate by myself, watched the short clip of the Helicopter blowing up and that but then got to a connecting screen and seemed to hang on that. Tried Multiple times still same problem. then tried to go through with a group but then got booted out the group and was told i haven't finished the missions in Brooklyn but i have nothing else todo here???? Very frustrating as i can't do anything but wait for a response on here........

Blazzen67

Finished Precinct Siege and then went to go into the gate that takes you to Manhattan, no one in my group came over so i left the group and went through the gate by myself, watched the short clip of the Helicopter blowing up and that but then got to a connecting screen and seemed to hang on that. Tried Multiple times still same problem. then tried to go through with a group but then got booted out the group and was told i haven't finished the missions in Brooklyn but i have nothing else todo here???? Very frustrating as i can't do anything but wait for a response on here........
have you tried replaying the Precinct mission? thats the only thing i can think of to try. with that said, this is a fan forum, not affiliated with ubisoft at all. if you need answers, the Ubisoft official forums are at this  link  http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/498-The-Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements