• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Free Division Agent Gear Sets

Status
Not open for further replies.

g1nt3r

Death Otter
i got a code awhile ago for PS4. i tried again yesterday but chose PC as platform. It gave me the same code as it did for PS4 and didnt send me an email. maybe that's why it didn't work for me on PC
Did it give you an invalid code error?

Sierra 671

Community Agent
Check your email. You should have also receive one via email....
i got the email that says the claim your division agent sets, but instead of their being a code where it says "redeem the code below" there is just an orange square. no code nothing... is guam just not part of the thing? all other us stuff i have no problems redeeming. claim your Division Agent Gear Set

Last edited by a moderator:

sno pro23

Community Agent
I knew that hunter gear set was the one for me. Totally bad ass and loving the fact that we can mix and match everything. Thanks for the hook up THEDIVISIONFORUMS.

g1nt3r

Death Otter
I knew that hunter gear set was the one for me. Totally bad ass and loving the fact that we can mix and match everything. Thanks for the hook up THEDIVISIONFORUMS.
We got you fam

I've mixed and matched all my gear. My guy looks fk'n bad ass. We should make a thead post your agent. Gonna make it now.

the_chief

Apologies if I'm being thick, but... I pre-ordered from GAME Retail in the UK and got two codes  - one for the Firefighter outfit and one for the Police outfit. Both codes were accepted in PS Store.

But... where do I find my outfits in-game. Do I need to find a specific vendor or should they be in my inventory already?

Thanks in advance!

blkjoker30

i got the email that says the claim your division agent sets, but instead of their being a code where it says "redeem the code below" there is just an orange square. no code nothing... is guam just not part of the thing? all other us stuff i have no problems redeeming. claim your Division Agent Gear Set
i have the same problem they never sent me a code just a orange box. I sent them a ticket that's all you can do and wait for them to reply 

blkjoker30

Apologies if I'm being thick, but... I pre-ordered from GAME Retail in the UK and got two codes  - one for the Firefighter outfit and one for the Police outfit. Both codes were accepted in PS Store.

But... where do I find my outfits in-game. Do I need to find a specific vendor or should they be in my inventory already?

Thanks in advance!
when you get to the main hold point i think thats by msg by the medic wing there is a redeem merc you pick them up from there 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements