• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PC Mouse Cursor pop up at random lags game

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilxrage

Hello well I'm having a  problem, I'm playing the game, all the sudden my ingame mouse cursor pop up cause the game fps to studder, I left click the screen and it goes away. Sometimes I happen when I'm in battle, have to hurry and click but about 5 sec get chopping, until I get rid of the cursor again.

Callsign_Gloves

Police dude
Hey Evil,

Send us your DxDiag. Here's how to do that:

Have you tried another mouse? Is it only The Division, or is it other games as well? When did it start? Was it fine before? And what have you tried so far?

Thanks!

~ HawKShoT

Callsign_Gloves

Police dude
Hey Evil,

I still need to know : 

Have you tried another mouse? Is it only The Division, or is it other games as well? When did it start? Was it fine before? And what have you tried so far?

Thanks!

~ HawKShoT

genedjr

Community Elite
It probably another program refreshing - that will take focus - hence the mouse "pop up" - and then performance of the game goes to crap.  What else do you have actively running?  I have to close the desktop for the most part to avoid advertisement refreshes.

I have Skype, Skype for Business, and Edge running Accurradio only running.  When I have chrome or IE or FF - TD is not playable.

...gene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements