• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Live Overlooking Things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naturecall

So I have a question...I did the Bank Headquarters mission for the Campus Settlement yesterday, and I just figured out that I missed two Collectibles when I did it. Now when I try to go back in to the building I cannot get to the upper floors where the Collectibles are. The question is...am I crap out of luck on getting these two Collectibles? Or is there another way to get into the Upper Floors?

I tried the usual suspects, looking for open windows to climb through, lines to rappel up and down, etc. and no such luck as far as I can see. Am I missing something?

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
So I have a question...I did the Bank Headquarters mission for the Campus Settlement yesterday, and I just figured out that I missed two Collectibles when I did it. Now when I try to go back in to the building I cannot get to the upper floors where the Collectibles are. The question is...am I crap out of luck on getting these two Collectibles? Or is there another way to get into the Upper Floors?

I tried the usual suspects, looking for open windows to climb through, lines to rappel up and down, etc. and no such luck as far as I can see. Am I missing something?
The missions are repeatable. So you will be able to redo them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements