• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

dark zone xp loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

x Risky Kill

Community Agent
Turns out if you just make sure there's a TV with HGTV on it in the general vicinity of where you play, the girlfriend will lose as many hours to that as we will in the DZ

TheDarkZone

Community Agent
Interesting. So you are saying that my attempted solution of buying her a new set of cookware and a new vacuum was not the best option?

This information would have been really useful 24 hours ago.

Seegerchanovski

Community Agent
@C2L3W1 where do you check your rouge counter? I've been looking for it in game and cant find anything.  Also I hear you know lose about 2,500 xp if you die around the rank of mid 40's.  I'm assuming the amount of XP you lose is dependent on your current LVL

C2L3W1

Director Of Chaos
@C2L3W1 where do you check your rouge counter? I've been looking for it in game and cant find anything.  Also I hear you know lose about 2,500 xp if you die around the rank of mid 40's.  I'm assuming the amount of XP you lose is dependent on your current LVL
Check out www.divisiontracker.com it will give you your stats and rankings.

shootinxs76

Community Veteran
I just played for about an hour in the DZ during my lunch break.  I was in there solo and killed by a guy who decided to go rogue on me while I was fighting some AI.  I lost 1 key about 500xp and 500 credits.  I'm only a DZ level 24 so it may be more at higher levels.

C2L3W1

Director Of Chaos
I just played for about an hour in the DZ during my lunch break.  I was in there solo and killed by a guy who decided to go rogue on me while I was fighting some AI.  I lost 1 key about 500xp and 500 credits.  I'm only a DZ level 24 so it may be more at higher levels.
New patch makes it less painful to die in DZ. I don't mind losing 500 xp. It's only 2.5 kills to make up. Dying as a rogue damn near levels you down.

Insineration

Interesting. So you are saying that my attempted solution of buying her a new set of cookware and a new vacuum was not the best option?

This information would have been really useful 24 hours ago.
I just remind my wife that for every second shes yelling at me for killing pixelated rogues, that a sammich isnt being made

C2L3W1

Director Of Chaos
That is hardcore. I refuse to allow small dogs in our house. Just cannot bring myself to do it.
We have a GSD as well. (Well...I have a GSD) but she wanted one and I wanted nights and weekends. Not a bad investment other than me having to tell my teammates to hold on every 30 minutes cause I've got to let the lil sh*t out to potty. :-/

TheDarkZone

Community Agent
We have a GSD as well. (Well...I have a GSD) but she wanted one and I wanted nights and weekends. Not a bad investment other than me having to tell my teammates to hold on every 30 minutes cause I've got to let the lil sh*t out to potty. :-/
Puppies are worse than babies. I'm not even joking. Babies don't jump out of the womb with the ability to run around everywhere pooping and pissing.

C2L3W1

Director Of Chaos
i see you quoted me, but nothing is showing lol
Lol yeah. I am using my phone and it wouldn't let me replace the quote. I was going to comment about us old timers sticking together. ( we are the smarter ones of society after all ;-) ) 

Typing on here via phone is a bit harder. Now I'm at work, so just going to use work resources for personal use. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements