• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

dark zone xp loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bo3sman

Community Member
Every time my wife feels the need to shout at me for playing to much games I remind her that I'm at home and not at a pub getting drunk and hitting on other women. That usually helps  :laughing:

Blazzen67

Every time my wife feels the need to shout at me for playing to much games I remind her that I'm at home and not at a pub getting drunk and hitting on other women. That usually helps  :laughing:
that wouldnt work on my girl..if i said that, she would say "so...when you aren't home, your are  hitting on other women?!?!?" they always have a way of turning your words against you lol

C2L3W1

Director Of Chaos
I used to use them she finally came back with "why do you always want credit for sh*t you're SUPPOSED to do anyway?"

Touche, my dear.....touche.

C2L3W1

Director Of Chaos
Exactly....gotta love em...i have resorted to saying to her every morning when i wake up.."honey, im sorry" that covers me for the entire day :)
I now just hold my hands up in surrender and say "Black lives Matter" and hope she laughs long enough to forget I've been playing for the past 4 hours.

I do it in game too when I accidently go rogue. :-/ doesn't work there either.

TheToxicKnight

Community Member
I just fucking think the whole losing your xp in the dark zone is just bullshit to begin with considering and this is just my opinion the dark zone is op and I think unbalanced as fuck!!

Blazzen67

I just fucking think the whole losing your xp in the dark zone is just bullshit to begin with considering and this is just my opinion the dark zone is op and I think unbalanced as fuck!!
the game is just over 2 weeks old...this is a new type of PvP system as far as i know, so there is going to be growing pains. they will be tweaking this PvP for a long time till they get it right. there is no need to get that upset over a video game. since the patch, the loss of XP is not that bad now..you have to have some type of penalty for dying in a PvP game. especially if you go rogue.

x Risky Kill

Community Agent
I hope you made an account on these forums just to have loud outbursts like this one ^ great stuff man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements