• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Fancy a break from the meta(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaypeg

Community Veteran
Try a 3 pc alpha , 2 pred and a NInja. 6k Stam the rest into firearms . Crit chance (main and performance). I’m running a house with deadly, unforgiving , card counter and responsive .

hits pretty hard 

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
During the ge4 I run that on one of my toons as he got some of the AB pieces. It's a good build for ARs. Tho I had more into electronic s than stam. Should try stam then :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaypeg

Community Veteran
During the ge4 I run that on one of my toons as he got some of the AB pieces. It's a good build for ARs. Tho I had more into electronic s than stam. Should try stam then :)
cool, i have a couple of mp7's that i would like to try as well... house is good but miss that higher ROF and low mag size. :D

i built mine for pvp... also put a 3 apha, 2 tac  and ninja combo together, good support role... strong pulse and quick heals. 

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Anyone else tried non meta or hybrid builds (which is currently guaranteed to be non meta)?

I haven't tried anything else than mentioned, tho genuinely curious whether anyone has.

I'm not really a meta lover. I luv pred and would love a 6 pc but now feel meh simply because it's the meta now. Consumated recalcitrant, for better or worse (worse really).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements