• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Just spent my lunch break in the DZ..my thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

shootinxs76

Community Veteran
Interesting.  It was nice getting HE drops from all the named bosses.  We were farming the Library, DT, Sports store route.  All lvl 31 enemies.  Every gold item that dropped had a gear score of 163 in case anyone was interested.

Biggest letdown?  A supply drop initiated so we busted ass to get to them.  Opened the first crate....two pieces of purple gear.  Got to the second crate....two pieces of purple gear.  REALLY???  Thought for sure they would have something decent in them.  Not even worth fighting over.  There is a named boss that spawns with it so you at least get a HE piece of gear with it.

JohnnyBundle

Community Member
First thing I did was go to safe house dz06 and spend some dz credit, I bought the nomad blueprint for my knee pads as this was worst in slot I owned. Went to base and crafted 4 pairs to get the ones I like, went to dz01 and on first boss I killed in sub way he dropped me the nomad gloves :) iLevel 191

So 2 pieces all within 20 mins.

Last edited by a moderator:

shootinxs76

Community Veteran
First thing I did was go to safe house dz06 and spend some dz credit, I bought the nomad blueprint for my knee pads as this was worst in slot I owned. Went to base and crafted 4 pairs to get the ones I like, went to dz01 and on first boss I killed in sub way he dropped me the nomad gloves :) iLevel 191

So 2 pieces all within 20 mins.
What DZ level do you need to be to buy the nomad blueprints?

Blazzen67

What DZ level do you need to be to buy the nomad blueprints?
here are the new DZ rank requirements:

• Superior (Purple) items: Rank 15 instead of 30
  • High-End (Gold) level 30 (Gear Score 163): Rank 25 instead of 50
  • High-End (Gold) level 31 (Gear Score 182): Rank 40 instead of 50

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements