• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Taking a break

Status
Not open for further replies.

CO1-LFC

Hiya everyone, sorry to hijack the thread but it’s a recently used one! I’m a returning season 1 player who’s LFG/Clan to play with. My user is CO1-LFC and if you  can help at all it would be much appreciated, thanks!

genedjr

Community Elite
We I am reviving this post again as, once again I am burned out on TD.  I am still looking forward to TD2 and will get the standard version at launch.  But for now, I am playing Warframe.

I think having the survival based shield pushed me over the edge as (for me) that is very hard content that I really don't enjoy.  I do plan to do it, but for now, I am taking a long break.

...gene

RimBlock

Underground, overground, wombling free
I am sorta in the same boat (burnout) but on Survival I am the reverse.  I have liked it but the risk / reward is seriously low for the time you spend so I rarely played.  Now days, however, there is not really much meaningful reward in the LZ / DZ either when you are pretty much geared up.  Survival is a bit more random than just grinding set missions where you know the location of all the enemies etc so it is a bit more of a sense of achievement when you go through it and get out.  The Hunter battle at the end really gets the blood running after all that time spent.  I recorded my last run so I may edit and upload, possibly just the last Hunter battle to give some others some ideas if solo.

Survival is more or less all I am playing at the moment but I tend to play solo PvE and teaming with randoms can be frustrating for the other stuff.  Guess it sorta suits me at this time.  The Hunter battle at the end really gets the blood running after all that time spent.

Really didn't like Warframe that much.  So many different MAT types with so many combinations needed for different parts and multiple parts needed for an item.  Finding the right Mats for Div blueprints was bad enough in the past.  This just seems massively worse, unless you want to pay pretty high costs (ie more than a top tier game) for an item (Warframe suit).  I do appreciate it is free to play and gets updated often but the grind is extreme unless you are willing to throw the cash at it.  The kids love it though.

Currently getting back in to Dying Light and some good old zombie thumping with various home made weapons.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Yeah, I find starting Warframe best just to look at blueprints which mats are obtainable. Got suck into buying one blueprint that has mats on planets not accessible to me for quite a while.

Jaypeg

Community Veteran
DZ is not what it used  to be since the latest patch. Personally I think they’ve ruined it by making it a hive of nomad and pred , two of the cheesiest builds in the game.

im playing ghost recon wildlands on ghost mode , it’s a lot of fun especially with the permadeath element. 

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
I’ve been spending all my time on homework since the last week of August. I’ll be in this MBA program for 2 years, so I’m not sure how much time I’ll get to game going forward. My daughter and I spend about 2 hrs between Fri & Sat night on the PS4, but TD isn’t an option. Currently we’re playing Spider-Man and having a blast. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements