• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PVE Griefing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
This happened to myself on a daily mission with some friends. When you enter the "area" of the HVT you will see on your mini map an orange highlighted area. Once you enter this than the mission (HVT) has started, much like the encounters we all did earlier in the game if you run too far away from it there is a countdown saying return to mission. As mine was a daily it failed and I just went back to BoO to restart it. I do believe that the weekly targets (due to being the most difficult and have the best rewards) require you to pay for the contract again after you fail! I know it sucks but just make sure that if one person fast travels to a safe house or mission near by and starts heading to the HVT before the rest of the group, I would advise waiting 100m from the target area and allowing your team to fast travel to you or to catch up. It's annoying but it saves being timed out before you even attempt it.
Ah, ok. Live and learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements