• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PC Delta Error Code 20000988 PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huntley

ipconfig /flushdns  Didn't work for me ): Please any other ideas?? Am I just following these guides incorrectly?? I can't be alone

Last edited by a moderator:

Melakar

Have done all the guides etc and still have this error, which seems to come and go with no pattern. When the error occurs my internet connection is also closed and I have to reconnect.  If the devs are following these forums trying to work a solution I hope the extra info helps....

As far as the laginess in game goes have noticed if I right click on mouse the games starts running smooth for a while.

SJnailz

Same here, I've watched the cinematic about 20 times now, not got in game once. Only bought yesterday, still haven't seen anything but that damn cinematic...

lagavazzz

Registered only to say, that i actually can get into the game, but this error pops up randomly every 15-30 minutes, disconnecting me from the game and /flushdns didn't help.

Huntley

This game better be worth all this trouble. Been tinkering with it everyday for the past week trying to fix it. .   4,829 views and no one knows whats going on. Just our luck haha.

The Awppenheimer

Bought it before release but didn't had the change play... After the first setup I see the video and then the error. When i press try again, I need to accept the form again, video and then black while the game eats ALL the cpu.

DNS flush didn't help either...

Last edited by a moderator:

Callsign_Gloves

Police dude
Hey peeps,

I think it is obvious that this is on Ubisoft's end, not ours. All we can do it submit support tickets, follow they're feed's, and wait for a patch to resolve this issue.

Hoping for this to be patched very soon,

~HawKShoT

NemesisPT

Community Member
I had the same problem and i found a fix, just give NAT1 to your console or PC on your router.Had this problem all the time since i got the game 4 days ago, always got the delta error 20000988 every 10 minutos it was frustrating as hell losing the game servers in the middle of every mission and restarting from last checkpoint.Finally after some investigation i found a solution that works for me, i never got any error again after giving NAT type 1 to my PS4, its a problem with our router and not ubisoft servers!Here is the fix, just fallow the steps:- Log in to your router with admin codes, normal user codes wont work, u must access admin tools!- Local network - settings - activate the Bridge on port 4 - connect a ethernet cable on your ps4 and on slot 4 of your router, this will give NAT 1 to your ps4- restart router and ps4, then connect ps4 via LAN with automatic settings, u will get NAT1 and your ready to go, problem fixed.This steps can be different from router to router, just look up on your router guide how to give NAT1 to your ps4 or pc.

geo

im having the same issue, was just jogged in and playing about 30 mins ago. logged off for a second an now that error happens everytime I hit continue to game. trying a few fixs and will report my results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements