• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

error code DELTA 20010186

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soup

Alright, so after a week , one response from Ubisoft support, and roughly 35 solid hours of troubleshooting, I have come across a way to connect that works for me, however this is not an actual fix but work around rather.

I am on PC , running windows 8.1 , with comcast / xfinity internet using the xfinity modem / router two in one that you 'rent' from them.

Once more, I have done -everything- possible from my end to open a connection, including all the steps on Ubisoft's connectivity support page here

I have also flushed my DNS , done a winsock reset and net ipv6/4 reset, as stated here

I have verified that ipv6/4 , UPnP , TCP / UDP are both enabled and allowed on my modem -AND- in my network adapters.

I have made sure -all- drivers on my computer are up to date, and even manually had to update my Qualcomm Atheros ethernet card because windows update did not find the newest drivers.

I have attempted to connect both hardwire , and wireless to my network, with -both- xfinity modem and PC windows firewalls disabled entirely (yes completely unsecure) with -all- ports open on both, still could not connect.

I have reinstalled everything related to the game multiple times, while running everything under administrator mode (including the install).

My setup has been the same for almost 3 years now , I have played numerous games online that use the exact same ports and have -never- experienced this before to this degree, nothing about it makes any sense but there -must- be a problem somewhere because 1 + 1 does indeed equal 2.

The workaround that I finally attempted after coming across another post online, and causes this entire situation to make even -less- sense, as obviously it means something is blocking, but even with all firewalls off and ports open, the question of -what- remains. (No VPN's or traces installed either, everything removed)

For some reason when I connect logging in to my xfinity guest hotspot / wifi ( NOT my home network ) , I am able to connect perfectly fine.

Last edited by a moderator:

FattyRbucks

Community Member
How is it I have no problem connecting to other games but not this one , I have never come across this before in a game some people can play others can't as long as Ubisoft gets your money its ok right WRONG this shit has legal ramification all over it 

Kharon Vas Styx

I had the same problem so did a hard reset on xbox one and many other things I've seen suggested and I still had the same problem. I would find myself crossing my fingers every time I went to load the game and then using the words fucking bullshit between every other word uttered when the Delta error once again popped up... then I found an answer online (wish I could remember where or I would give the guy credit) he said concerning xbox one it was a firewall issue at the modem. He said if you lower your security from high to medium (I guess the default for xbox one is high) the Delta error will no longer occur. I followed his advice and have not seen a Delta error since.

Huntley

I'm still receiving the same error as I did a week ago. I've followed everyone's guides and nothing has improved. I don't understand why this game in particular is the only game among over hundred different games in steam and a few blizzard games that's giving me this problem. It's even more frustrating that I see theirs 7,830 views on this topic solely and not a single one knows how to fix this issue.  So the wait continues  looking on the forums every day for a solution.

• 7,830 views

Last edited by a moderator:

FattyRbucks

Community Member
I got this game March the 9th has not worked 

You Ubisoft why haven't you addressed this problem how is it all other games work fine but this one $ 60 down the drain fix this problem 

mauler5

I see that these posts are from early March, it's the 28th as I write this and I have the delta error code, paid ful price for the digital copy and played for 48 hrs without issue, now I can't even get on it. Is there any fix in sight?

mauler5

I had the same problem so did a hard reset on xbox one and many other things I've seen suggested and I still had the same problem. I would find myself crossing my fingers every time I went to load the game and then using the words fucking bullshit between every other word uttered when the Delta error once again popped up... then I found an answer online (wish I could remember where or I would give the guy credit) he said concerning xbox one it was a firewall issue at the modem. He said if you lower your security from high to medium (I guess the default for xbox one is high) the Delta error will no longer occur. I followed his advice and have not seen a Delta error since.
This does not work for me, my modem firewall is on its lowest setting and I still can't play the piece of crap game.

MBucky

It's April 15th. I bought this game a week ago and have been surfing several forms for a solution and none have worked yet. I am far from a tech guy and a lot of the solutions talk about changing the settings on my modem and I don't have a clue how to do that. I just want to play the damn game

FattyRbucks

Community Member
MBucky I got this game on second day of its release and still have not played it other people can but others can't its broken 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements