• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

error code DELTA 20010186

Status
Not open for further replies.

MR.Fujiwara

i had this same problem with the beta i start the game and it will load for like 20 seconds and then it says error code delta 20010186  anything i cant do im about to take it back and just take the loss this is outrageous 

ripNride00

Same shit is happening to me, I see friends loading it up so easy and I get the same fucking error code Delta 20010186. I had the game now for a day and yet to be able to play it once. I'm able to ply Farcry primal which is with the same company Ubisoft yet when it come to division it's like choking on a gorillas dick. 

Soup

Same problem here, spent 6 hours yesterday trying to connect, opened up all ports on my modem, disabled both PC / Router firewalls completely, verified there is no VPN adapters / software installed, uselessly tried the article that tells people to flush their dns / winsocks because they are to stupid to know to restart their modem and PC after installing the game, and opened up a ticket with Ubisoft support that has yet to be answered. I have no problem connecting to other Ubisoft games so this makes absolutely no sense and there is no reason why it should not be connecting. My friends purchases the game through Steam (just like me) and are able to play fine, so unless this error conveniently targets people who did not pre-order (because that is the ONLY difference , my friends pre ordered and I did not), please someone from Ubisoft respond to these complaints and stop with the bullshit twitter posts that everything is working fine because obviously it is not and don't you dare fucking say the problem lies between the chair and keyboard because that is not the case for everyone receiving this error. Further more, why don't you actually have info on what these error codes mean exactly?

What the fuck is the point of having billions of error code read outs and not tell anyone what these error codes mean? You would think by having at least 6 billion different codes, they would be a little bit specific as to what the problem is.

MR.Fujiwara

That post sums up exactly how I feel it's absolute bullshit I'm just glad it's not just me cause I can't believe they won't respond to anyone with this program you act like it's our Internet that's fucked up I hope they fix this cause I'm about to fucking lose it 

xDisgruntledx

I'm having the same problem. Like what the hell Why should I have to go thru all this trouble to play a game. The reason I went with a console was so I didn't have to deal with it on a pc. It should just be plug and play

MR.Fujiwara

I was on another forum and someone said that's it was are problem not ubi I wish I could find him and break it's legs and his pc and piss on is couch and take a shit in his sink 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements