• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Delta Error Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

C Murdah

I'm getting the Delta Error Code I was just playing the division last night is this happening to anybody else on the ps4

roughnek201

Yes, Its been happening to me all afternoon. I've restarted the game, restarted my ps4, reest my PS4, restarted my router; all to no avail.

Verikku

How'd you fix it?? I thought was the weekly maintenance, but all my friends list is on and playing... I can't get on tried everything, it was working yesterday 

MajorHavoc_64

Cannot get back into game.  Says server not available.  my friends are still on. tried cold/hard restart...reset router...etc every thing else works on PlayStation but the Division....WTF  Delta 20001004

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements